Wednesday 23 February 2011

Stuck

I write. On the bus heading to Tofino.

I left Banff on Monday evening after a full two weeks of the best piste, parks and back country, Sunshine had to offer.

Best powder ive ridden.

Now like I said, on route to Tofino and the North Pacific.

Its taken a while of long bus journeys and long wonders through tall city blocks.

14hours of night from Banff to Vancouver to check in to ‘Hi Hostel – Central Vancouver’. $26 for one night (which included membership) Cheers then.

Spent yesterday (Tuesday) loosing myself in downtown Vancouver, an amazing tall city towering ahead until you reach the shoreline where numerous barges cover the horizon. Really is ‘the most popular city to make home in the world’. But not mine. To much for me. That’s why I only spent the one ev watching the ice hockey with some guys in my dorm to then move on in the morning,.

Jumped on another bus early this morning to head across the channel to Vancouver Island. After a bluebird sky on Tuesday, hit a wall of snow and blizzards as we landed at the port. So now….

Sitting in a stationary bus. Snow covered road. Stuck.

……..Two hours later

Wow. These roads are incredible. Think of Canada . . . green forests, open lakes, snow topped peaks. And I’m here. Greyhound bus. Counting deer’s, elks and moose.

Snow has cleared. Sky is clearing. And im getting closer to the sea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment