Wednesday 2 February 2011

Canada - Getting here...

Im tired...

Thought id update before I pass out...

Got to Calgary around 3 hours ago, after a easy'ish but long trip from ... Home to Bath. From Bath to Gatwick. From Gatwick to Calgary. From Calgary to Bragg Creek.

Wasnt to bad. . .Had my tunes, and my camera . . .all i needed.

8.5 hours sitting next to 4 Londoners on what i guessed was a stag do, but it was beyond me, as 30mins in they where wasted ...then 3hours in they were asleep...

4 crap films later and i landed...

Picked up by family friend Marie to be taken to her home of Bragg Creek, via her Sallon bar for a welcome pint...

could i ask for more?





will rest here for a couple of nights before my next stop. . .





Banff.


(spent alot of the trip watching films by Taylor Steele)

might make a film.....

No comments:

Post a Comment