Thursday 28 October 2010

7days

7days left... count down is in motion....

One more day of work, few more days of cold surf! and a few more days of relying on my electric blanket to keep me alive at night!

Time has gone so quick. i had so much more planned before i departed, visiting everyone down in Falmouth, spending more time at home, see anna asmuch as possible. earning more money! where has it gone!

times ticking away, and im here sitting at my desk, eyes slightly tired and searching the web for the best surf break near to our base in LANKA!


Cameras are in a pile on my floor. pretty hard to decide what to take. feel like some will be missing out on some quality time. :( but 35mm and medium format cameras seem to weigh tones more then the others. and then theres the film! looks like il be coming home with a big cost of getting them all developed :/

Board bag lying there waiting for me to fill it up and zip it shut

clothes in piles up to my knees

and fins strewn all over the place (trying to find sets to bang together!

no doubt il forget something...board...



Will post before i leave. :)



boat


as i write...




No comments:

Post a Comment