Friday 11 June 2010

So Much To Work Out?!?!?!

Plan Trip
Book Trip
Find Job for Trip
Buy things for trip 1
Buy things for trip 2
Sort out tunes for Goldcoast
Sort out fundings for summer
Work at Somerfields....
Find new summer job...

'Be Happy! You've finished Uni for this year' - i keep telling myself.

Lots to do :) Its now finding the time!

As im so indecisive i still don't have a final idea for my travels, other then go surfing somewhere hot then go and do ski season in Alps somewhere cold.

Any ideas people!?!?!?

Sitting here with my new mac :) its very nice, awesome to have an upgrade from my last mac book already.

My mind wont switch off, so it looks like it will be a long night!

What am i gunna play at Goldcoast!

Played at Cook Island last night for the North Devon Festival, went really well, think people enjoyed my tunes. but i forgot my Demo to sell so that was a bit of a fail!.


Off now to design new Demo Cover to be ready to sell at Goldcoast!

:)


Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment