Wednesday 12 May 2010


My Music - Even though ive just put one post up, I realized ive got more to say then just what im doing and where I am.

Being at Dartington so far (which if you heard me on BBC Radio would know) hasnt exaclty inspired me with my music, but, it has given me the time to focus on my music and to push it hard for people to hear live and listen to online.

Ive recently been asked to play at Goldcoast Oceanfest in Croyde, which has been a big achievement for my music and extremely nervous/excited :s And I really hope I get recognized by some one that could help me with my music.

Able to buy tickets from there site, which is ... on the poster :)




Other then Goldcoast ive got a few gigs scattered around Devon, which you can see on my myspace - www.myspace.com/harryfricker, can also take a listen to some of my tunes as well :D

Let me know what you think?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment